Sealcon is offering Hummel’s new connector, which features three feed-thru versions, two with an extended body. It works with any terminated RJ45 patch cable. No threaded mate required. Can be used with knockouts or in M25 and 3/4” NPT threaded installations.
There are many options when choosing a Single Hole RJ45 Panel Connector:
- Front/Rear Mount with M25 thread, plus Retaining Nut (top)
- M25 thread with Strain Relief, plus Retaining Nut (middle)
- 3/4” NPT thread with Strain Relief, plus Retaining Nut (bottom)
These Single Hole RJ45 Panel Connectors are compact and rugged!
Single-Hole RJ45 Panel Connectors Technical Information*
- Number of Positions: 4 / 6 / 8-pos, optional 4+2 / 6+2 / 8+2 pos
- Cable Diameter Range: .12” – .28” (3 – 7 mm)
*Most Mechanical and Electrical Data is dependent upon the type of RJ45 used.
For Pricing or additional information contact Major Electronix at 800-966-2345 or email@example.com