The new MACH 1040 full Gigabit Ethernet switch is an IP30 Layer-2 switch. Layer 3 functionality is available with the R software option. It is equipped with 16 Gigabit Ethernet combo ports 4 of which support PoE (optional). The MACH1040 is an extension of our MACH1000 Series of rack-mounted switches for harsh industrial environments.
To learn more about this product, download the complete features and promotion details, click here!
Scroll down to see how you can win a free iPad 2.
MACH1040 Key Features:
- 16 GE ports with non-blocking architecture
- Precision timing IEEE1588v2 on board, accuracy within 30 ns on all ports
- Highest flexibility through 16 GE combo ports, SFP slots support GE or FE SFPs
- Extensive Layer 2 and Layer 3 software
- Full wire-speed routing
- Fastest ring recovery time with <10ms
- Extremely fast boot time: <10 seconds
- Fast and easy device exchange with ACA21-USB
- High operational safety through:
- High vibration resistance
- Immunity to electrostatic discharge and magnetic fields
- Redundant power supply
- IEC 61850
- IEEE 1613
- EN 50121-4
- EN 50155 (pending)
- cUL 508
- ISA12.12.01 C1 Div 2
- German Lloyd
- NEMA TS2